Now is the best time to buy this classic Smartwatch
As we patiently wait for the new models of the Pebble Time to be released in a few more months (Pebble Time starts shipping in May. Pebble Time Steel starts shipping in July) retailers are already starting to heavily discount their stock of the previous original model, the Pebble Steel. If you don't own a smartwatch yet or if you're wondering if you should buy the upcoming Apple Watch then this is the perfect "Starter Smartwatch".
What makes the Pebble Steel a great smartwatch?
- It's affordable. At $179, it's a fraction of the cost than the Apple Watch (basic model starting at $350)
- Works with both Android and iPhone
- It's customizable with plenty of faces and aftermarket straps and bands.
- The battery life is 7-10 days!
- It's simple —great for notifications (email, SMS), fitness & sleep tracking, commuting times (driving or bus), morning alarms (vibration on the wrist, dedicated buttons for snooze/off)
And now, the Pebble Steel really is a Steal
Pebble Steel is now on sale at Amazon
AT&T is also giving a $50 coupon which brings it down to only $149.