Apple has announced a new WatchOS update, bringing the new update to WatchOS 2.0.1. As the update number suggests, it’s an incremental update with more bug fixes than anything else (as is the case with .x updates).
Here’s what you can expect in WatchOS 2.0.1
WatchOS 2.0.1 brings the following changes:
• New emoji
• improved battery performance
• improved location updating
• improved iPhone-to-Apple Watch-syncing performance
• Fixes Live Photo bug when using one as an Apple Watch watch face
• Fixes indefinite always-on Siri mode when measuring heart rate
• Fixes software update stalling
Have you updated your Apple Watch to WatchOS 2.0.1? Are there any new problems that the update has created for your Apple Watch, iPhone, or both? Feel free to let us know.